What is a Theme?
Fundamentally, the Godinterest Theme system is a way to "skin" your weblog. Yet, it is more than just a "skin." Skinning your site implies that only the design is changed. Godinterest Themes can provide much more control over the look and presentation of the material on your website.
A Godinterest Theme is a collection of files that work together to produce a graphical interface with an underlying unifying design for a weblog.
Selecting the Active Theme
To select a Theme for your site:
- Log in to the Godinterest Administration Panels.
- Select the Appearance panel, then Themes.
- From the Themes panel, roll over the Theme thumbnail image for the Theme you are interested in to see options for that theme.
- You can view more information about any theme by clicking Theme Details.
- A live preview of any Theme (using your blog's content) can be seen by clicking Live Preview.
- To activate the Theme click the Activate button.
Your selection will immediately become active.
Note: If the Theme preview is blank, do not activate the new Theme without investigating further. Your site may not be displayed correctly, otherwise.