You can join the conversation on Godinterest by @replying to others and by mentioning them in your own posts.What is a mention?
- A mention is any Godinterest update that contains "@username" anywhere in the body of the Post.
- We collect these messages, as well as all your @replies, in the Notifications tab.
- If you include more than one person's name in your Post and you use the @username format, all of those people will see the Post in their Notifications tab.
To post a mention on Godinterest:
- Type the body of your post as you normally would, but replace any names you include with that person's @username. For example: "I love @Godinterest"
- Post it.
- Our system will recognize and link to the @username in the Post.
Things to note:
- People will see any mentions posted by someone they follow.